You are cordially invited to the largest and oldest gathering of specialists. All forms of dance, all approaches (research, performance, teaching, therapy, recreation etc.).
About 300 experts from 40 countries of the 5 continents attend each Congress, 10 university professors from 8 countries in the Scientific Committee.
A presentation (optional) can be:
– Scientific research paper or Lecture-demonstration
– Demonstration class
– Performance by a company, a duo or a soloist
– Exhibition and sale of publications.
Declare now your intention to attend by becoming first a member of the United Nations of Dance -International Dance Council.
To apply for a visa and/or financial assistance, registered conferees receive an official certificate.
Detailed information: www.cid-portal.org or www.cid-world.org
Central CID congress website with full proceedings of past events: www.cidportal.org/cdr or www.cid-world.org
CONTACTS; 59h World Congress on Dance Research
President of CID -Nassau Section partner of UNESCO
Dr. Ann Higgins,
tel. +1 242 565 0613 & 242-376 6801 whatsapp
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Secretary CID Nassau Section partner of UNESCO
tel +1 242 431 0841 mobile and whatsapp
Face book page : CID-nassausection world congress of dance
– The International Dance Council CID is the official organization for all forms of dance in all countries of the world.
– Its members are the most prominent federations, associations, schools, companies and individuals in more than 170 countries.
– CID was founded in 1973 within the UNESCO headquarters in Paris, where it is based.
– CID is official partner of UNESCO, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
International Dance Council CID Conseil International de la Danse